- Lin SM, Ku HY, Chang TC, Liu TW, Chang CS, Hong JH*. Outcomes for Cervical Cancer Patients Treated With Radiation in High-Volume and Low-Volume Hospitals. Int J Radiation Oncol Biol Phys. 2018 Sep; 102(1):184-193. (SCI; IF = 6.203; Radiology, Nuclear Medicine & medical imaging 8/129)
- Tsai YC, Chen CY, Tseng CY, Wang HT, Huang YC, Lin SM*. Established Calibration Curve of 6 MeV Electron Beam for Electron Radiotherapy Utilizing the Optical Stimulated Luminescence Dosimeter (OSLD). C J Radiologic Tech 2019; 43(2):55-61.
- Tseng CY, Cheng YT, Chen CY, Tsai YC, Wang HT, Chen PY, Lin SM*. Radiation Therapy for Ear Keloids after Surgical Excision. C J Radiologic Tech 2019; 43(2):77-83.
- Lin SM, Ku HY, Chang TC, Liu TW, Hong JH *. The prognostic impact of overall treatment time on disease outcome in uterine cervical cancer patients treated primarily with concomitant chemoradiotherapy: a nationwide Taiwanese cohort study. Oncotarget. 2017 Oct; 8(49): 85203-85213.
- Lin SM, Lin SY, Hong JH, Tsang, NM*. Treatment Outcomes of Two Different Pre-operative Modalities for Patients with Rectal Cancer: a Retrospective Study and The Importance of Major Surgery. Therapeut Radiol and Oncol. 2012; 19 (1):1-9.
- Tsai PF, Lin SM, Lee SH, Yeh CY, Huang YT, Lee CC, Hong JH*. The feasibility study of using multiple partial volumetric-modulated arcs therapy in early stage left-sided breast cancer patients. Journal of Applied Clinical Medical Physics. 2012; 13(5): 62–73. (SCI; IF=1.338; Radiology, Nuclear Medicine & Medical Imaging 93/127)
- The Treatment Outcomes of Two Different Pre-operation Modalities For The Patients with Rectal Cancer: The Importance of Major Operation in the Patients with Pathological Complete Response, The 16th Taiwan Joint Cancer Conference in Taipai, May 2011, Oral presenration.
The Impact of Metabolic Tumor Volume Parameters in Predicting the Treatment Outcomes of the Patients with Locally Advanced Hypopharyngeal/laryngeal Cancer, Annual Meeting of American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology in Miami, October 2011, Poster presentaiton.
- Influence of Hemoglobin Levels on Clinical Outcome for AJCC Stage IV Cervical Cancer, Annual Meeting of American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology in San Antonio, October 2015, Poster presentation.
- The Prognostic Impact of Overall Treatment Time on Disease Outcomes of Uterine Cervical Cancer Patients: A Nationwide Cohort Study of Taiwan, , Annual Meeting of American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology in Boston, October 2016, Poster presentation.