|Specialty||Clinical Radiation Oncology, Head and neck cancers, Nasopharyngeal cancer, Esophageal cancer, Breast cancer|
|Education||June 2004, National Taiwan University School of Medicine, Taipei, Taiwan|
|Academic appointment &Employment record||June 2003 - May 2004, Internship, National Taiwan University Hospital, Taipei.
March 2006 - October 2010, Residentship, Department of Radiation Oncology, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital – Linkou Medical Center
November 2010 – present, Attending physician, Department of Radiation Oncology, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital – Linkou Medical Center
|Membership in Scientific and Medical Societies ||Taiwan Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology|
American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology (ASTRO)
- Hung TM, Chen CC, Lin CY, Ng SH, Kang CJ, Huang SF, Liao CT, Fan KH, Wang HM*, Chang JT*. Prognostic value of prepontine cistern invasion in nasopharyngeal carcinoma treated by intensity-modulated radiotherapy. Oral Oncology 2014; 50: 228-233 (SCI)
- Hung TM, Wang HM, Kang CJ, Huang SF, Liao CT, Chan SC, Ng SH, Chen IH, Lin CY, Fan KH, Chang JT*. Pretreatment 18F-FDG PET standardized uptake value of primary tumor and neck lymph nodes as a predictor of distant metastasis for patients with nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Oral Oncology 2013; 49: 169-174 (SCI)
- Hung TM, Hong JH, Leung WM, Lin CY, Tsan DL, Tsang NM*. Radiation Therapy for Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma With Hepatic Hilum Involvement and High Bilirubin Level: Better Survival in Decreased Bilirubin After Radiotherapy. Therapeut Radiol Oncol 2009; 16(3): 179-194
- The Prognostic Implications for 18F-FDG PET Standardized Uptake Value of Primary Tumor and Neck Lymph Nodes in Patients with Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma. The 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO). San Diego, USA. November 3, 2010. Oral presentation.
- The Prognostic Implications for 18F FDG PET Standardized Uptake Value of Primary Tumor and Neck Lymph Nodes in Patients with Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma. 第十六屆台灣癌症聯合學術年會 2011 The 16th Taiwan Joint Cancer Conference. Taipei, Taiwan. May 1, 2011. Oral presentation.
- Pretreatment 18F-Fluorodeoxyglucose Positron Emission Tomography Standardized Uptake Value of Primary Tumor and Neck Lymph Nodes as a Predictor of Distant Metastasis for Patients with Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma. 2012
- Disease Failure Pattern and Survival Outcome between Different Elective Neck Radiation Doses in NPC Patients Treated with IMRT. 第18屆台灣癌症聯合學術年會暨2013海峽兩岸放射腫瘤高峰論壇 2013 The 18th Taiwan Joint Cancer Conference. Taipei, Taiwan. July 13, 2013. Oral presentation.