- Cheng NM, Fang YH, Chang JT, Huang CG, Tsan DL, Ng SH, Wang HM, Lin CY, Liao CT, Yen TC: Textural features of pretreatment 18F-FDG PET/CT images: prognostic significance in patients with advanced T-stage oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma. J Nucl Med. 2013 Oct;54(10):1703-9. (SCI)
- Tsan DL, Fan KH, Chen YC, Chuang CK, Lee CC, Hong JH: Pre-radiotherapy PSA level as a predictor for biochemical control in prostate cancer patients receiving radiotherapy after radical prostatectomy. Biomed J. 2013 Mar-Apr;36(2):71-6.
- Tsan DL, Lin CY, Kang CJ, Huang SF, Fan KH, Liao CT, Chen IH, Lee LY, Wang HM, Chang JT: The comparison between weekly and three-weekly cisplatin delivered concurrently with radiotherapy for patients with postoperative high-risk squamous cell carcinoma of the oral cavity. Radiat Oncol. 2012 Dec 18;7:215. (SCI)
- Cheng NM, Chang JT, Huang CG, Tsan DL, Ng SH, Wang HM, Liao CT, Lin CY, Hsu CL, Yen TC: Prognostic value of pretreatment ¹⁸F-FDG PET/CT and human papillomavirus type 16 testing in locally advanced oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma. Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging. 2012 Nov;39(11):1673-84. (SCI)
- Tsung-Min Hung, Ji-Hong Hong, Wai-Man Leung, Chien-Yu Lin, Din-Li Tsan, Ngan-Ming Tsang: Radiation Therapy for Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma with Hepatic Hilum Involvement and High Bilirubin Level: Better Survival in Decreased Bilirubin after Radiotherapy. Therapeut Radiol and Oncol, Vol.16 No.3, p.179-194, Sep 2009
- Din-Li Tsan, Ji-Hong Hong, Ngan-Ming Tsang, Chih-hao Chen, Shinn-yn Lin: Treatment Outcome and Pattern of Failure in Patients with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Treated with Radiotherapy: A Single Institution’s Experience. Therapeut Radiol Oncol, Vol. 16, No. 2, p. 85-97, June 2009
- Din-Li Tsan, Shiang-Fu Huang, Chien-Yu Lin, Chung-Jan Kang, Kang-Hsing Fan, Chun-Ta Liao, I-How Chen, Li-Yu Lee, Hung-Ming Wang, Joseph Tung-Chieh Chang: The Comparison between Weekly and Three-Weekly Cisplatin Delivered Concurrently with Radiotherapy for Patients with Postoperative High-Risk Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Oral Cavity. 17th TJCC, 2012. Oral presentation
- Din-Li Tsan, Kang-Hsing Fan, Ji-Hong Hong: Pre-Radiotherapy Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA) Level Is a Predictor for Biochemical Control in Prostate Cancer Patients Treated with Radiotherapy after Radical Prostatectomy. 16th TJCC, 2011. Poster
- Din-Li Tsan, Shinn-Yn Lin, Joseph Tung-Chieh Chang, Ji-Hong
Hong, Ngan-Ming Tsang: Long-term Treatment Outcomes after Definitive
Radiotherapy for Patients with Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma and Head and Neck
Cancer in Chang-Gung Memorial Hospital. ASHNO meeting, Sep. 2009. Poster.