- Lin SM, Ku HY, Chang TC, Liu TW, Chang CS, Hong JH*. Outcomes for Cervical Cancer Patients Treated With Radiation in High-Volume and Low-Volume Hospitals. Int J Radiation Oncol Biol Phys. 2018 Sep; 102(1):184-193. (SCI; IF = 6.203; Radiology, Nuclear Medicine & medical imaging 8/129)
- Tsai YC, Chen CY, Tseng CY, Wang HT, Huang YC, Lin SM*. Established Calibration Curve of 6 MeV Electron Beam for Electron Radiotherapy Utilizing the Optical Stimulated Luminescence Dosimeter (OSLD). C J Radiologic Tech 2019; 43(2):55-61.
- Tseng CY, Cheng YT, Chen CY, Tsai YC, Wang HT, Chen PY, Lin SM*. Radiation Therapy for Ear Keloids after Surgical Excision. C J Radiologic Tech 2019; 43(2):77-83.
- Lin SM, Ku HY, Chang TC, Liu TW, Hong JH *. The prognostic impact of overall treatment time on disease outcome in uterine cervical cancer patients treated primarily with concomitant chemoradiotherapy: a nationwide Taiwanese cohort study. Oncotarget. 2017 Oct; 8(49): 85203-85213.
- Lin SM, Lin SY, Hong JH, Tsang, NM*. Treatment Outcomes of Two Different Pre-operative Modalities for Patients with Rectal Cancer: a Retrospective Study and The Importance of Major Surgery. Therapeut Radiol and Oncol. 2012; 19 (1):1-9.
- Tsai PF, Lin SM, Lee SH, Yeh CY, Huang YT, Lee CC, Hong JH*. The feasibility study of using multiple partial volumetric-modulated arcs therapy in early stage left-sided breast cancer patients. Journal of Applied Clinical Medical Physics. 2012; 13(5): 62–73. (SCI; IF=1.338; Radiology, Nuclear Medicine & Medical Imaging 93/127)
- The Treatment Outcomes of Two Different Pre-operation Modalities For The Patients with Rectal Cancer: The Importance of Major Operation in the Patients with Pathological Complete Response, The 16th Taiwan Joint Cancer Conference in Taipai, May 2011, Oral presenration.
- The Impact of Metabolic Tumor Volume Parameters in Predicting the Treatment Outcomes of the Patients with Locally Advanced Hypopharyngeal/laryngeal Cancer, Annual Meeting of American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology in Miami, October 2011, Poster presentaiton.
- Influence of Hemoglobin Levels on Clinical Outcome for AJCC Stage IV Cervical Cancer, Annual Meeting of American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology in San Antonio, October 2015, Poster presentation.
- The Prognostic Impact of Overall Treatment Time on Disease Outcomes of Uterine Cervical Cancer Patients: A Nationwide Cohort Study of Taiwan, , Annual Meeting of American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology in Boston, October 2016, Poster presentation.